Keep Calm & Bead On
Here’s what you need to know
After much deliberation, we’ve decided that it’s in everyone’s best interest that we temporarily close our business. While Beadworks is a low-density and low-risk environment, we have a social responsibility to our customers, our staff, and our entire community to come together in solidarity and make preventive decisions.
For the common good, we’ll be temporarily closing our doors after 6pm on Tuesday. We will be closed starting on Wednesday, March 18th and hope to reopen sometime in April. Don’t worry, this is only temporary and we’ll be back in full swing soon! In the meantime, here are some ways you can spread positivity in your community and keep your spirits high:
- Keep Calm & Bead On! Make sure you have plenty of projects lined up to keep your creative juices flowing.
- Take photos and share them with us! Let’s keep the inspiration going – we want to see what you’re working on! Share your project pics with us via our Instagram & Facebook pages.
- PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS! Stay indoors if you can and avoid large gatherings. Please be mindful & supportive of your fellow humans and those who are at higher risk.
- Lastly, please remember to support your local businesses. Even when this is all over, local businesses will still be reeling from these difficult times. Your support is very important and greatly appreciated!
Take Advantage of Our FLASH SALE
Be sure to stock up today and tomorrow on all your beading needs before we close on Wednesday!
- 20% off 2 gemstone strands
- 30% off 3+ gemstone strands
- 50% off 5+ gemstone strands
BONUS SALE: 20% off Beadalon, tools, plated and precious chains, findings, charms, etc.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel welcome to reach out to us directly. We’re looking forward to seeing all of you again in the near future!
The Beadworks Team