If you couldn’t already tell, we have been obsessed with beaded rings! I mean, they’re so easy to make and compliment any hand so well. You can wear one on its own or stack a bunch on your hand. Either way, you’ll be sure to fall in love with them just as much as we have! In order to create your very own you’ll need…
- Smooth round beads – size 4mm or 6mm
- Stretchy cord
- G.S. hypo cement glue
- Flexible measuring tape OR string + ruler
Steps to follow:
- With your flexible measuring tape, measure around the designated finger. No tape? No worries, just use a piece of string or a strip of paper and compare it to a ruler.
- Add an additional 6 inches to your measurement and cut that equivalent to the stretchy cord. You want to be sure you have enough stretchy cord to be able to create knot without straining your hand.
- Add your beads onto your cord. Before knotting, place around your finger just to be sure of size!
- With your chosen size, create a surgeons knot and add a dab of glue on the knot for extra security.
- Cut off the excess stretchy cord ends and you’re all done!