Free Project - Stretchy Beaded Rings
If you couldn’t already tell, we’ve been obsessed with beaded rings! Not only are they incredibly easy to make, you can wear multiple rings and stack as many as you’d like. Whatever your preference may be, we’re confident you’ll love them as much as we do.
Here’s what you’ll need to make your own:
- Beads, of course – we like using 3-4mm faceted gemstone rondelles as well as gold filled and sterling silver round beads.
- Stretchy elastic cord
- G.S. Hypo Cement Glue
- Flexible measuring tape OR string + ruler
- With your flexible measuring tape, measure around the designated finger. No tape? No worries, just use a piece of string or a strip of paper and compare it to a ruler.
- Add an additional 6 inches to your measurement and cut that equivalent to the stretchy cord. You want to be sure you have enough stretchy cord to be able to create knot without straining your hand.
- Add your beads onto your cord. Before knotting, place around your finger just to be sure of size!
- With your chosen size, create a surgeons knot and add a dab of glue on the knot for extra security.
- Cut off the excess stretchy cord ends and you’re all done!
Ring Sizing Guide
Since these beaded rings are on elastic, sizing is forgivable. Whether you prefer to wear it a bit snug or prefer to have some wiggle room for warmer days, it all comes down to your personal preference.
Check out this ring size chart below and feel free to use it as a reference!