Healing Powers of Tourmaline
Tourmaline is a popular gemstone often used in jewelry. This stone is admired for its beauty and metaphysical healing properties. It can be found in many different shades of colors such as pink, green (or a combination of both), blue, brown, and black. Thankfully, many tourmaline beads come in multi-colored strands!
Here are some of the many great benefits of tourmaline:
- Watermelon Tourmaline (heart chakra) promotes feelings of self-worth. Additionally, it can be used to balance and cleanse your chakras.
- Black Tourmaline (root chakra) reduces anxiety and stress. What’s more, many believe that this stone keeps you grounded.
- Pink Tourmaline (heart and crown chakra) is a loving stone that encourages compassion. It also reduces fear and panic.
- Green Tourmaline, also known as ‘Verdelite’ (heart chakra) is excellent for overcoming jealousy and promotes stamina.
- Brown Tourmaline, also known as ‘Dravite’ (root chakra) can help one overcome their bad habits. Brown tourmaline may also help with encouraging one to move forward from their personal weaknesses and/or failures.
- Blue Tourmaline (throat and third eye chakra) promotes spiritual growth and intuition.
Overall, it’s clear that tourmaline is a powerful healing stone. It can promote love and positivity in one’s life. Whether you’re wearing tourmaline for its metaphysical healing properties or simply for its beauty, it is truly one of Earth’s most precious creations.