Healing Powers of Tourmaline
Tourmaline is a popular gemstone that is admired for its beauty and metaphysical healing properties. It can be found in many different shades of colors such as pink, green (or a combination of both), blue, brown, and black. Thankfully, many tourmaline beads come in multi-colored strands!
Here are some of the many great benefits of tourmaline:
- Watermelon Tourmaline (heart chakra) promotes feelings of self-worth. It can also be used to balance and cleanse your chakras.
- Black Tourmaline (root chakra) reduces anxiety and stress. It is believed that this stone keeps you grounded.
- Pink Tourmaline (heart and crown chakra) is a loving stone that encourages compassion. It also reduces fear and panic.
- Green Tourmaline, also known as ‘Verdelite’ (heart chakra) is excellent for overcoming jealousy and promotes stamina.
- Brown Tourmaline, also known as ‘Dravite’ (root chakra) can help one overcome their bad habits and move forward from their personal weaknesses and/or failures.
- Blue Tourmaline (throat and third eye chakra) promotes spiritual growth and intuition.
Overall, it is clear that tourmaline is a powerful gemstone that promotes love and positivity. Whether you’re wearing tourmaline for its metaphysical healing properties or simply for its beauty, it is truly one of Earth’s most precious creations.