- Add a bead stopper to one end of your Beadalon. Start stringing 15 rondelles, add 10 spacers, continue with the next 15 rondelles. Use bead stopper on the other end to keep your beads from falling and repeat this process for the second earring.
- Take the ends of the Beadalon and feed them trough each side of the wire guard. After you have pulled the Beadalon tight, pinch the wire guard with pliers, crimping down around the Beadalon. Give it a little tug to make sure its secure and repeat with the second earring.
- Drop them onto earwires, and your all set for a day or night on the town!
These earrings look sensational but they are a cinch to make. Beadworks offers over 40 different types of gemstone rondelles so you have loads of opportunity to personalize the design.
- 60 gemstone rondelles of your choice
- 20 spacers or accent beads
- 2 8Ã¢â‚¬Â sections of Beadalon, 19 strand .015 diameter
- 2 earwires
- Flat Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Bead stoppers