- Start by stringing all of the rondelles onto the Beadalon. Measure the overall length once you are finished. It should measure around 32″.
- Next, cut the strung beads into 12 equal segments. Each piece will measure about 2 3/4″ long. Make sure to leave extra Beadalon at each end for crimping.
- Now take your 6″ of wire and cut it into two 3″ segments. Make a wire wrapped loop on each piece of wire.
- Crimp each rondelle segment on one end with a micro crimp so the beads are secured on one side.
- Now, begin to crimp the other ends of 6 segments each onto the two wire wrapped loops that you made with the wire.
- Once all 12 segments are crimped (6 on each loop) string your bead cap onto the wire, so that it fits over top of the rondelle strands and hides the crimps. Then slide on your crystal round beads.
- Make a wire wrapped loop once everything is strung onto the wire. Attach the wire wrapped loop onto your ear wire. Repeat for remaining earring. Wear and enjoy!
Celebrity Tassel Earrings
Tassels are an unexpected embellishment and the trendy earring of the moment. Our project was inspired by the gorgeous Tiffany & Co. tassel earrings worn by Natalie Portman at the Oscars.
- 2 strands (14-16″long) of your favorite semi precious 3-4 mm rondelles or 4mm rounds
- Two 12-14 mm pave crystal round beads (silver or gold metal)
- Two beadcaps (silver or gold metal)
- One pair of ear wires (silver or gold metal)
- 6″ of 24 gauge wire (silver or gold metal)
- 24 micro (1×1 mm) crimps
- 1 ½ yards of .013 Beadalon
- Wire Cutters/Nippers
- Chain nose pliers
- Round nose pliers