- Step 1: Cut 6 sections of Beadalon, 22 inches long.
- Step 2: Attach a Bead Stopper to one end of a Beadalon section and string 18 inches of beads (the Bead Stopper will prevent your beads from falling off while you are stringing).
- Step 3: Repeat this step for all 6 strands. Be as random as possible!
- Step 4: Once all six strands are strung, separate them into 3 sections of two strands each.
- Step 5: Braid the three sections together and finish by removing the Bead Stoppers and crimping the coordinating ends into a continuous loop (this is achieved by sliding two ends of Beadalon through one crimp in opposite directions rather than both sends going through the same direction.)
- Step 6: Cover the crimped section by wire wrapping coordinating beads to the strands using headpins or straight wire. Stop there or add more wire wrapped beads to the rest of the wreath!
Beads can decorate more than your neck this holiday. Make this dazzling decoration for your home. Scale the project down to make the perfect ornament or up to grace your table.
- 30 foot spool of .018 dia.
- Beadalon (feel free to use 7 Strand for this project)
- A large selection of beads including seed beads, glass beads, crystal beads, semi precious, even wood beads, be creative! 6 crimps 6 to 10 headpins straight wire Bead Stoppers
- Wire Cutters/Nippers
- Flat nose pliers
- Crimping tool